- Why is Owen Jones so annoying? (4th July 2013)
- Selling off social housing (14th Apr)
- Labour, leadership and the catastrophic benefit cap (11th Jun)
- Social liberalism and the Liberal Democrats (26 May)
- Liberalism redux (12 May)
So my venerable ‘Owen Jones’ post continues to attract plenty of traffic. In fact, this may have been its biggest quarter so far.
For the first time in a long time ‘Uncertain Terrain …’, also from 2013, dropped out of the top five posts for the quarter. It was, though, the sixth most popular this time around. If we discount the two evergreens from 2013 the fifth most popular post published this quarter was In defence of liberal democracy (7th May).
So this has turned out to be a quarter with a decidedly liberal left complexion.
Thanks for reading. And commenting. Even when you’re disagreeing with me.
Image: © iQoncept – Fotolia.com