Leave a Reply Cancel reply
From the archives ...
The Government has presented Bristol with a decision of profound significance. A choice that has the potential to transform the city’s future. Next May we will be asked to vote [...]
David Cameron’s speech to the CBI today started with a paean to the exporters of UK plc; the manufacturers of strong liquor and powerful weaponry that do us so proud [...]
The bod who did the typing …
Download for free …
Receive my posts by email:
The balance of (what’s on) my mind:
What I’ve mostly been typing about:
Currently popular posts
- Shared ownership and the changing reality of middle income Britain
- Curbing the welfare hate
- Who is social housing for, and who should it be for?
- Housing associations and the impacts of welfare reform
- Uncertain terrain: issues and challenges facing housing associations
- Is financial innovation a good idea?
- The policy con is on: Welfare and workfare in Cameron’s Britain
- Morality, tax and tax morale