- The maths question in economics (24th October)
- Not so Marr-vellous (4th November)
- The reopening of the economic mind? (26th November)
- Policy challenges around welfare reform (13th November)
- Osbo’s poverty trap and pinging the elastic of reality (16th December)
All these posts appear in the list of my top ten posts of 2012, published yesterday. That’s one indication that this has been a good quarter for the blog. Onward and upward!
Thanks for reading. And commenting. Even when you’re disagreeing with me.
Image: © iQoncept – Fotolia.com