Here are the five posts published on this blog between October and December that recorded the most hits:
- Keen insight into the monetary economy (15th November)
- Shifting underoccupiers (26th October)
- Liberal Democrat rebranding (27th November)
- Chaos in all directions (22nd December)
- On economic amnesia (12th October)
“Keen insight …” turned out to be the most popular post so far published on this blog. And the first three of these posts made it into the top 10 of the year.
Thanks for reading. And commenting. Even when you’re disagreeing with me.
Image: © iQoncept – Fotolia.com
Categories: Most Read, Other gubbins
Most recent comments