Here are the five posts published on this blog between July and September that recorded the most hits:
- Expensive homes for wealthy people (23rd August)
- There’s money to be made from “responsibilizing” the poor (17th September)
- Housing and the economy (12th September)
- Housing transformations and trajectories: My contribution to #SLFconf (15th July)
- Is stronger regulation of private renting only a matter of time (21st July)
This has been another busy quarter for the blog. I’ve been in and out of the ebuzzing politics top 100. I may well be back in again next month.
One curiosity is that the two most popular posts of the quarter were both written very quickly because I was annoyed about the issue. Maybe there’s a lesson there somewhere.
Thanks for reading. And commenting. Even when you’re disagreeing with me.
Image: © iQoncept – Fotolia.com
Categories: Most Read, Other gubbins
Most recent comments