- Why is Owen Jones so annoying? (4th July 2013)
- Slums as a housing solution (11th Aug)
- Through a glass, darkly (12th July)
- Capitalism’s real enemies (22nd Aug)
- Policy capture, busy work and the housing problem (31st Aug)
I can only think that the frequent appearance of Mr J across the media over the summer has forced more people on to the internet to ask the question posed in the title of the list-topping post. It was a long, long way ahead of the other posts on the list in terms of traffic.
If we discount the OJ post then the fifth most popular post published this quarter was Towards postcapitalism? (15th Aug).
I’ve not been posting all that often over the summer and July and September have been relatively quiet months. But it appears that during August the blog provided plenty of holiday reading material. 😀
Thanks for reading. And commenting. Even when you’re disagreeing with me.
Image: © iQoncept – Fotolia.com