Here are the five posts published on this blog between July and September 2013 that recorded the most hits:
- Bedroom tax … and beyond (6th Aug)
- Why is Owen Jones so annoying? (4th July)
- Free to schmooze (21st July)
- ‘Quackademics’ under fire as critical voices targeted (22nd Aug)
- Britain’s property problem (15th Aug)
One thing that can be inferred from this list is that September was a relatively quiet month. Nothing quite took off.
One notable feature of this quarter is that Uncertain Terrain: issues and challenges facing housing associations, which was published on 11th May, was only a handful of hits away from making it back into the top five for Q#3.
There is clearly – and quite understandably – an ongoing interest in what is happening in the housing association sector at the moment.
Thanks for reading. And commenting. Even when you’re disagreeing with me.
Image: © iQoncept – Fotolia.com
Categories: Most Read, Other gubbins
Most recent comments