Here are the five posts on this blog that recorded the most hits between January and March 2014:
- Uncertain terrain: Issues and challenges facing housing associations (11th May 2013)
- Why is Owen Jones so annoying? (4th July 2013)
- My top ten blogs 2013 (29th Dec 2013)
- A voyage of rediscovery (4th Jan)
- Vince on “social housing” (30th Jan)
The top two posts during the quarter were published last year. They both featured in my top ten posts of 2013, and they continue to attract plenty of hits. Indeed, they are now my two most popular posts of all time.
Other than that there was a strong housing feel to the top posts this quarter. That is especially true if you continue the list to show the remaining three of the top five posts published this quarter:
- Shifting ground on housing? (21st Jan)
- We want to break free (27th Feb)
- Policy Unpacked #3 – Welfare reform and social housing (13th Feb)
I was interested to see that podcast #3 made it in amongst the most frequently hit posts. It reminded me that it must be time to do another one!
Thanks for reading. And commenting. And listening. Even when you’re disagreeing with me.
Image: © iQoncept – Fotolia.com
Categories: Most Read, Other gubbins
Most recent comments