Here are the five posts on this blog that recorded the most hits between October and December 2015:
- Housing: what crisis? (23rd Nov)
- Housing and the Autumn Statement (27th Nov)
- Why is Owen Jones so annoying? (4th July 2013)
- Social care: an augury of the shape of housing things to come? (8th Nov)
- Constitutional ‘crisis’ (29th Oct)
For the first time in quite a while my post about OJ slipped out of the top two for the quarter. This top five has plenty to say about housing, although the fifth post addresses broader political points.
If we discount the OJ post then the fifth most popular post published this quarter was The economisation of policy and the problem of price (13th Oct).
December was a quiet month and nothing I posted really took off. C’est la vie.
I’ve high hopes for January though. 😀
Thanks for reading. And commenting. Even when you’re disagreeing with me.
Image: © iQoncept – Fotolia.com